Ready To Become A Wave?
The admission process at Ware Academy is designed to inform prospective families and students about the school. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis; however, families are encouraged to apply by March 1st for the upcoming school year. Class sizes are limited in an effort to maintain an ideal student/faculty ratio. Admission to Ware Academy is based on the candidate’s academic level, aptitude, and developmental readiness. The admission process includes the completion of our online application, a completed teacher recommendation, parent questionnaire, and Transcript Release Form.
- Online Application ($75 Non-Refundable Application Fee)
- Birth Certificate
- Physical and Immunization Records (Most Recent)
- Student Questionnaire (5th – 8th Grade Only)
- Transcript Release (Current School)
Admission Decision and Notification:
Admission decisions are made by the Head of School, Director of Enrollment, and the Admission Committee. Decisions are based on all supporting documentation, the student visit, and the number of openings available.
Every effort is made to ensure that Ware Academy and the student are well matched and that the applicant will have a successful experience at Ware Academy.
Notification of the status for admission is typically communicated within one week of the completion of all admission requirements.
Once an applicant is accepted to the school, the following happens and is required:
- Parents are offered an enrollment agreement.
- In order to reserve a space, parents must submit the agreement and deposit within two weeks of the acceptance date. This deposit will be applied toward the total tuition fee.